Coffee crunch
If I know what's good for me, two weeks of every month, I need to lay off the coffee.But damn, it's hard.
I need one cup - just one - in the morning to get me going.
I only started drinking coffee after I started working. In the early years, I'd have tea most of the time and would only make a cup of coffee if I needed a buzz. But nowadays, the day just isn't the same without it.
The new Nescafe 3-in-1's are nice. (For you posh people who only drink freshly ground coffee from an industrial coffee maker, I work from home!!!) Yemeni coffee is good too and you can buy either green beans, black beans or the ground version. Nescafe Chai Latte also does the trick but I haven't seen any in Sana'a since I bought a pack a few months ago!One more week...Give me strength.
Comments