The Burger of Bliss

I will miss the halal beef burgers at BelFrance’s café near the Alvalade Hotel. Because we have a driver this week, I managed to pop by and pick one up during lunch hour today (first time!).

Schweet!

(As far as I can tell) the meat is good meat, doesn’t smell weird and doesn’t have bits of cartilage or other yucky stuff. They also put a layer of fries in the burger and then a fried egg on top. Add some mayo and ketchup, and it’s schmokin’!

The burger is so good that I bought it even though I saw the guy wiping his nose with the back of his (gloved) hand. Now that's love!

Comments

nadia febina said…
dewi i think the combination of glove and nose that makes the burger schmokin'!

I seriously need to try it.

Popular posts from this blog

Taiz

Sushi Night at the Sheraton

How to pack for overseas assignments