Spotted!
Sugar-free Ritter Sports chocolate at Candy Empire in VivoCity (a little guilt-free treat for my diet!)
Pumpkin puree (brings back memories of having pumpkin pie during my uni days in the US - one day I will learn to make this) and Knorr halal chicken cubes (surprisingly hard to find abroad) at Tanglin Mall
Reese's chocolates at The Cocoa Trees at Tanglin Mall (childhood favourite)
Hediard Café and Restaurant! (tried to look for chestnut cream, i.e. the French 'kaya' as my sister puts it)
I feel like a kid in a candy shop...
Pumpkin puree (brings back memories of having pumpkin pie during my uni days in the US - one day I will learn to make this) and Knorr halal chicken cubes (surprisingly hard to find abroad) at Tanglin Mall
Reese's chocolates at The Cocoa Trees at Tanglin Mall (childhood favourite)
Hediard Café and Restaurant! (tried to look for chestnut cream, i.e. the French 'kaya' as my sister puts it)
I feel like a kid in a candy shop...
Comments