First impressions
Getting a haircut:
-There's a lot of hair on the floor, but I look the same
Grocery shopping:
-The fruit and veg look "plastic": picture perfect, no dust, no dents
-That's the most beautiful onion I have ever seen!
-The minced meat doesn't smell meaty, the chicken doesn't smell chickeny
-Is it me, or does this taste really good?
Other shopping:
-12 euro for a bottle of body lotion???
-53 euro for a haircut...AND I look the same?!?
Watching TV:
-Set to English with French subtitles please...If no English, then with French subtitles
-There's a lot of hair on the floor, but I look the same
Grocery shopping:
-The fruit and veg look "plastic": picture perfect, no dust, no dents
-That's the most beautiful onion I have ever seen!
-The minced meat doesn't smell meaty, the chicken doesn't smell chickeny
-Is it me, or does this taste really good?
Other shopping:
-12 euro for a bottle of body lotion???
-53 euro for a haircut...AND I look the same?!?
Watching TV:
-Set to English with French subtitles please...If no English, then with French subtitles
Comments