Drama

I've had so much DRAMA this week.

My maid/cleaner and one of the guards were fighting. Guard called the security supervisor and then there was some counselling.

Some workmen came to the house and some small items were stolen.

They did a bad job and have to come again on Monday to fix things. Promised to reimburse me for the stolen shaving stick and deodorant (they insisted!), but didn't seem surprised or try to deny that one of them had done it.

The maid and guard accused each other of stealing, to get the other in trouble. Big bust-up in front of the house. Doorbell rings and security supervisor is back again. Told me I had to decide which one to get rid of - cheeky since he's not paying my maid's salary. I said guard should go (not that he would lose his job, just assigned to a different house).

Supervisor says ok but guard hangs around until S comes home and begs to be reinstated. S says ok but no more fighting.

More workmen come round to fix the wiring.

Then the maid got sick and I had to send her to the hospital (more on that later).

All this with a full-time job and trying to finish a report that would stress me out even in a good week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taiz

Sushi Night at the Sheraton

How to pack for overseas assignments