This one's about nothing
I can't believe it's already February 2009.
The weekend is here once again. Again, S has to work tomorrow morning, which really irritates me because the people in Europe who want to have meetings on a Friday morning are the same ones who are SHOCKED at the thought of working on a Saturday morning.
Yeah, they should think about that one.
As usual, we have nothing planned for the weekend except maybe finally getting some carpets (I can hear you all moaning "That again!"). Will probably go to the Movenpick Hotel to exercise - it's been a while!
I love pottering about the house during the weekend - I like sitting in the qat room during the day because it's sunny, I can hear the birds and there's a lovely breeze when the windows are open. Also, the school nearby is closed so it's blissfully quiet.
Today I finally called this lady about Arabic classes but she was in class and said she'd call back.
Countdown to parents' visit: 1 week!
The weekend is here once again. Again, S has to work tomorrow morning, which really irritates me because the people in Europe who want to have meetings on a Friday morning are the same ones who are SHOCKED at the thought of working on a Saturday morning.
Yeah, they should think about that one.
As usual, we have nothing planned for the weekend except maybe finally getting some carpets (I can hear you all moaning "That again!"). Will probably go to the Movenpick Hotel to exercise - it's been a while!
I love pottering about the house during the weekend - I like sitting in the qat room during the day because it's sunny, I can hear the birds and there's a lovely breeze when the windows are open. Also, the school nearby is closed so it's blissfully quiet.Today I finally called this lady about Arabic classes but she was in class and said she'd call back.
Countdown to parents' visit: 1 week!
Comments