And we have a winner!
Found it! Finally decided on a sofa set at Turkish City, in the Al Asbahi area. It'll be made locally and delivered in a week. We picked a pattern and sent a chair from the dining table so they could match the wood.
It's a little kitcsh but I'm happy we found something comfy, in the same colour scheme, nice pattern (S' choice) and not overkill.
Our driver M was impressed by S' negotiations skills, and couldn't believe the discount we got.
"Boss, I learn a lot from you. Next time I go buy furniture, you come with me."
Next project: carpets & curtains. But that should be easy.
Our shipment should leave the UK soon, by air freight, and customs here usually takes a day (vs. 4 months++ in Angola) so I'm optimistic for December.
Ten days until we go on holiday!
And then a few weeks of work and the year is over. Can't believe how quickly it's gone by...
It's a little kitcsh but I'm happy we found something comfy, in the same colour scheme, nice pattern (S' choice) and not overkill.
Our driver M was impressed by S' negotiations skills, and couldn't believe the discount we got.
"Boss, I learn a lot from you. Next time I go buy furniture, you come with me."
Next project: carpets & curtains. But that should be easy.
Our shipment should leave the UK soon, by air freight, and customs here usually takes a day (vs. 4 months++ in Angola) so I'm optimistic for December.
Ten days until we go on holiday!
And then a few weeks of work and the year is over. Can't believe how quickly it's gone by...
Comments